Thursday, February 26, 2009

AI Observation

I told myself I would not comment on American Idol at all this year. And I haven't.

But after watching two of the top 36 elimination rounds, I have to say something.

I can't, for the time I've watched American Idol, remember a time when there were as many people who flat out stunk, especially at this level. Some of it appears to be nerves. I understand what nerves do to your voice, to your presentation. I've sung in front of people before - it's not easy.

Several of the singers have been off key. Not just pitchy, not just hitting a note sharp or flat here and there. I mean totally out of key. And some have been out of rhythm as well.

It's almost as if they can't hear the background music really well.

HERE'S A TOTALLY RANDOM THOUGHT

Why do car dealers say that some of the vehicles they advertise are "Priced to Sell?"

Does that mean that the other cars in the ad are overpriced? That they couldn't be bothered to price them to sell as well?

Oh well, that's all.

No comments: