Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Songs of Bon Jovi

This ought to be good. Tonight's AI mentor is Jon Bon Jovi and the contestants will be performing his songs.

I would love to see Sanjaya do Shot Through the Heart. Seriously.
Too bad it'll never happen.

Hope Phil does I'll Be There for You - could be a good fit for his voice.

Be interesting to see what Melinda chooses, for this is not her style. I can't imagine her choice being Living in Sin.

Maybe Lakisha will do Living on a Prayer Or maybe she SHOULD do it.

Whadaya think? A little Burning for Love for Jordin? I still think she's Born to be My Baby!

Guess the biggest question is, who will be the Last Man Standing?

Chris or Blake?

Cheers, Jeff


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm surprised you don't want Jordin to sing "Lay Your Hands On Me"? I wouldn't want to see Sanjaya "Dead Or Alive!"